The Elster A1140 has been designed to meet the changing needs of the Electricity supply industry.The meter offers a ‘modular’ solution for remote communications, allowing the meter to be integrated into an AMR system at any time. Flexibility in communications provides the Utility with the means to use the most cost effective communications method. The serial port provides power for a modem removing any requirement for external connections. The modem fits neatly under the terminal cover providing a high degree of protection against fraud or tampering.
To read these smart meters remotely you will need MeterOnline unless you have your own AMR system
Please add what ratio you would like us to programme the meter to in the comment box when ordering.
- Accuracy kWh Class 1 or Class 2, kvarh Class 2 or Class 3
- Single and Three Phase Networks
- CT Operated
- Comprehensive tariff structure
- Large digit (9.8 mm register digits) Liquid Crystal Display
- IEC 62056-21 (formerly IEC 61107) optical communications port
- Internal clock and calendar with battery back-up
- 15 years product life
- Comprehensive security data
- Compact design
- DIN (BS) double insulated, glass filled polycarbonate case
- IP53 in accordance with IEC 60529 : 1989